Hidden Beach Island Discovery
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 12 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Embark on an extraordinary adventure to Puerto Vallarta’s hidden beach, on our exclusive small group tour, and be one of the few who can witness the most photographed beach in the world.
Immerse yourself in nature’s untouched paradise, where turquoise waters meet pristine golden sands, creating a picturesque backdrop for an unforgettable experience.
Join us as we venture off the beaten path, unveiling the secret of this secluded beach nestled within a hidden cove.
Visit Marietas Islands Hidden Beach
Take a stroll along the iconic Lover's Beach on the Marietas Islands, a rare crater on the island's rocky surface that only opens up to the sky and to the Pacific Ocean, enclosing crystal-clear turquoise waters and the smoothest golden sand.
Swim through the cave formations, admiring the more than 100 species of birds and fish that call Marietas home, including the elusive blue-footed booby. Get up close to see these beautiful creatures from the sea level in an incredible experience you can't miss.
Discover breathtaking rock formations, including the iconic Lover’s Arch, and witness the enchanting beauty of the surrounding cliffs.Our knowledgeable local guides will share fascinating stories and insights about the area’s rich history and vibrant marine life.
This small-group activity is usually a sell-out, so reserve your spot beforehand!
What's included in this experience
- Life Jacket
What do you need to know before you book
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum age: 12 years
- Maximum age: 65 years
- Life jackets are mandatory
- Access to the hidden beach is not guaranteed and is dependent upon sea conditions
- Actual time in the Hidden Beach is 15 to 20 minutes, due to federal regulations.
- Use of sunscreen is prohibited in the Hidden Beach
- Participants must be fit and able to swim 75m (200ft) from boat to beach. (Distance may vary based on sea conditions)
- People who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems cannot participate in this activity
- Expectant mothers are restricted from this tour
- Due to federal regulations, and in an effort to protect the flight path of endemic birds, drones are prohibited in this tour. We appreciate your attention to this important policy.
- An additional $100-peso conservation fee ($50-peso CONAMP + $50-peso Bahia Unida) per person will be collected at check-in.
Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to who Federal Security has denied access.
What to bring
- Light Sweater
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Extra cash for dock fees, photos and souvenirs