PADI Advanced Open Water Diver Certification
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 12 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Exploration, excitement, experiences — they're what the PADI Advanced Open Water Diver course is all about. No, you don't have to be "advanced" to take it — this course is designed to follow the PADI Open Water course and may be taken at any time upon its completion. The Advanced Open Water course taught by Vallarta Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center increases your confidence and builds your scuba diving skills, giving you the ability and knowledge to enjoy open water diving like never before.
Here at Vallarta Adventures, we are proud to offer the PADI Advanced Open Water Certification Course to adults and kids ages 12 and up. Add to your current knowledge and get more dives under your belt while continuing to learn under the supervision of your PADI-certified instructor in this engaging and educational course. Learn more about the PADI Advanced Open Water Certification Course and enroll with our team today!
Learn Advanced Diving From Vallarta's Leading Instructors
PADI (the Professional Association of Diving Instructors) is the international authority on scuba diving protocol and best practices. All PADI courses are led by PADI-certified instructors with years of experience in scuba diving and extensive experience with PADI protocol.
This PADI Advanced Open Water Certification Course here at Vallarta Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center is no exception. Our PADI-certified instructors have decades of combined scuba diving experience and unrivaled familiarity with Vallarta's open water dive spots. By learning advanced open water diving’s best practices with us, you'll be more equipped than ever to explore the many dive sites Vallarta has to offer.
The Advantages of Getting Your PADI Advanced Open Water Certification
Getting your PADI Open Water Certification doesn't just mean you'll get to dive in Vallarta — it means you'll be able to participate in guided open water dives anywhere in the world. With your PADI Advanced Open Water Certification, you'll gain a new level of expertise that will allow you to be more comfortable on your dives and familiar with safety protocol should complications arise in the open water.
For maximizing safety and the overall diving experience, both serious and recreational scuba divers should enroll in the PADI Advanced Open Water Certification. Get details on the PADI Advanced Open Water Certification Course offered here at Vallarta Adventures below, and book now!
One reason you'll love the Advanced Open Water course is that you and your instructor choose 5 types of adventure dives in order to complete your course.
You Will Learn
The knowledge and skills you get in the Advanced Open Water Diver Course vary with your interest and the adventures you have, but include:
- Practical aspects of deep diving
- Physiological effects of deeper scuba diving
- More ways to use your underwater compass
- How to navigate using kick-cycles, visual landmarks and time
- How to better use your dive computer and electronic Recreational Dive Planner (eRDP)
- And much, much more, depending on the Adventure Dives you choose
If you are interested in getting certified or simply would like more information, please contact our Dive Specialists team by phone or WhatsApp at +52 322 779 7456, or write to us at [email protected]
What's included in this tour
- PADI certified Dive Instructor
- PADI course materials
- PADI certification & fees
- Dive Equipment
- 5 Adventure Dives
- Wetsuit (in Winter)
What do you need to know before you book
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
- SAVE TIME & do your bookwork before your vacation.
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum age: 12 years old
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed
Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to who Federal Security has denied access.
What to bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Certification Card