PADI Discover Scuba
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 10 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Have you ever wondered what it's like to breathe underwater? If you want to find out but aren't quite ready to take the plunge into a certification course, Discover Scuba Diving will let you try out scuba diving to see if you like it!
Led by our experienced, PADI certified instructors here at Vallarta Adventures, Discover Scuba Diving gives you the chance to experience scuba diving in the protected environment of your resort's swimming pool.
During this pool training, you'll gain the necessary skills for your first scuba diving experience in the sea! Learn to Dive in Las Caletas is the perfect program for beginners, and it's the ideal choice after your PADI Discover Scuba program.
If you find that scuba diving is something you'd like to explore further, you can always enroll in our more advanced PADI courses.
Read on for more information on our PADI Discover Scuba Diving course and enroll today with Vallarta Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center!
Learn to Scuba Dive at Puerto Vallarta's Most Famous Diving Destinations
When it comes to scuba diving, Puerto Vallarta has awesome locations to spare. By enrolling in our PADI Discover Scuba Diving course here at Vallarta Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center, you'll take the first step to enjoy the many scuba diving sites Vallarta has to offer.
Go to the FAQ section below to see the list of resorts and hotels where this program is offered.
Discover Scuba Diving With Puerto Vallarta's Top Team
While this is not an open water scuba certification, this Puerto Vallarta scuba diving course will give you the skills you need to begin your scuba diving journey. During the PADI Discover Scuba Diving dive class, you'll learn how to use scuba equipment in shallow water and get a quick and easy introduction to diving in the underwater world.
Our expert instructors are certified by the Professional Association of Diving Instructors (PADI) and have decades of experience scuba diving in Vallarta and beyond. We'll help you gain the skills you need to get comfortable with scuba diving.
Once you've completed this course, you'll have the option to participate in a number of guided dives in Puerto Vallarta. You'll also be able to enroll in more advanced courses, which will allow you to explore more advanced dives in the region.
First Things First
Our instructors will show you how to effectively and comfortably use the equipment and how to breathe underwater. You’ll be amazed at how easy it is!
You Will Learn
- You will learn the basics you need to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional.
- Learn the feel of wearing scuba equipment and how to easily move underwater while wearing it
- Find out what it's like to breathe underwater
- Basic skills and safety regulations that will carry over to your full scuba certification course when you decide to take the next step
2 Easy Steps
DAY 1: Take a lesson with a dive instructor at one of the participating resorts. (Plan this at least one day prior to your dive)
DAY 2: Take a 1-tank dive trip to Los Arcos or Las Caletas. You can book your dive right now to take advantage of our online discounts!
If you are interested in getting certified or simply would like more information, please contact our Dive Specialists team by phone or WhatsApp at +52 322 779 7456, or write to us at [email protected]
Are you ready to dive into deeper waters and more exciting locations? A dive certification course can open up a world of opportunities - and many courses can be completed while you are on your vacation. Learn more!
What's included in this tour
- PADI certified Instructor
- Diving equipment
- Wetsuit (in winter)
What do you need to know before you book
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed
Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to who Federal Security has denied access.
What to bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Cash for Course Fee
PUERTO VALLARTA HOTEL ZONE