PADI Open Water Diver Certification
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 10 years old
Best Price Guarantee
The waters off the coast of Puerto Vallarta are home to an astounding array of marine life and geology. The best way to experience these wonders is to dive below the surface and explore the ocean firsthand. To do so safely, you'll need to get certified through the PADI Open Water Diver Certification Course.
Led by our expert dive instructors here at Vallarta Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center, this PADI Open Water course teaches you everything you need to know about safely diving in open water with a guide. Read on to learn more about the PADI Open Water Diver Certification Course and enroll with our team today!
Learn How to Dive in Open Water From Expert Instructors
Open water diving brings its own unique set of risks and amazing rewards. To ensure that you stay safe on your open water dives, you'll want to learn proper diving protocol and problem-troubleshooting in the open water. There is no better way to do this than with the professional instructors of Vallarta Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center, through the PADI Open Water Diver Certification Course.
PADI (the Professional Association of Diving Instructors) is the world authority on scuba diving best practices. This PADI Open Water course is led by our experienced, PADI certified instructors here at Vallarta Adventures and is designed to help divers learn the best practices needed to dive safely and successfully with a guide in open water.
During the course, our instructors will take you through proper diving preparation protocol, common problems and how to troubleshoot them on a dive, and how to stay safe while open water diving. The course involves at least five pool dives and at least four dives in local destinations around Vallarta.
Dive Around the World With Your PADI Open Water Certification
While the PADI Open Water Certification is a must for many open water dives around Vallarta, it can also be used for guided open water dives around the world.
Dive into new adventures or simply discover the wonderful world beneath the waves with this PADI Open Water Diver Certification Course from our team here at Vallarta Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center! The world's most popular scuba course, this training has introduced millions of people into the adventurous diving lifestyle. Learn more about the PADI Open Water Diver Certification Course and contact us to book!
The Fun Part
Learn while you have fun! Breathe underwater for the first time and learn all the scuba diving basics to start diving independently. During this course, you’ll have at least five pool dives and four dives at local dive sites under the supervision of your PADI instructor.
You Will Learn
You will learn how much fun scuba diving is, scuba diving gear considerations, how to plan and execute open water dives, and to prevent and manage common problems.
This course is divided into three parts:
- Knowledge development to understand the basic principles
- Confined water dives to learn the basic skills
- Open water dives to review your skills and start exploring.
If you are interested in getting certified or simply would like more information, please contact us at [email protected]
What's included in this tour
- PADI certified Dive Instructor
- PADI course materials
- PADI certification & fees
- Pool training sessions
- Diving Equipment
- Wetsuit (in Winter)
What do you need to know before you book
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- SAVE TIME & do your bookwork before your vacation
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed
- Expecting mothers are restricted
Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to who Federal Security has denied access.
What to bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen