PADI Open Water Diver Referral
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 10 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Sometimes, trips to Puerto Vallarta are a little on the short side. If you've only got a few days in the area and would like to spend them open water scuba diving, you'll want to check out our PADI Open Water Referral Course here at Vallarta Adventures.
Led by our PADI-certified instructors, the PADI Open Water Referral Course allows those who have completed their theory and pool work before arriving in Puerto Vallarta to finalize their PADI qualification with the necessary 4 open water dives in the ocean. This course can be completed during just a 2-day stay in Vallarta — perfect for those on tight schedules. Get the details on our PADI Open Water Referral Course below and enroll here at Vallarta Adventures now!
Earn Your Open Water Referral and Get Certified to Dive in Open Water
Trying to earn your open water referral to scuba dive in the many open water sites around Puerto Vallarta? Only have a few days in the region? Enroll in our PADI Open Water Referral Course here at Vallarta Adventures. This special course gives you the opportunity to complete coursework before even arriving in Mexico.
By the time you meet up with our instructors, you'll only have 4 open water dives to complete, which can be done in just 2 days. The PADI Open Water Referral Course for those in need of a PADI open water referral with only a few days in the Puerto Vallarta region.
Learn From Puerto Vallarta's Top Diving Instruction Team
Here at Vallarta Adventures, we are committed to helping scuba divers of all experience levels learn the skills they need to have safe and successful dives. The instructors in our PADI Open Water Referral Course and other PADI courses are highly-experienced and certified by PADI, the Professional Association of Diving Instructors. We work closely with you to help you complete your dives and get certified as efficiently as possible. If you are looking to get your open water referral from PADI-certified instructors in Puerto Vallarta, this is the course for you.
If you are interested in getting certified or simply would like more information, please contact our Dive Specialists team by phone or WhatsApp at +52 322 779 7456, or write to us at [email protected]
What's included in this tour
- PADI certified Dive Instructor
- PADI certification & fees
- Dive Equipment
- Wetsuit (in Winter)
What do you need to know before you book
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum age: 10 years old
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed
Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to who Federal Security has denied access.
What to bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Referral Form