PADI Rescue Diver Course
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 12 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Scuba diving can be exhilarating, enjoyable, and even demanding all at once. It gives divers the ability to explore wonders of the ocean at virtually any location — and with this ability comes responsibility. For those who love scuba diving and have chosen to pursue it regularly, the PADI Rescue Diver Course is an excellent way to learn more about scuba diving and how to handle issues that may arise during a dive. This course expands on what you already know about how to prevent problems, and how to manage them if they occur.
Led by our diving experts here at Vallarta Adventures, the PADI Rescue Diver Course will give you the tools you need to stay safe on any dive. It's a great choice for divers looking to take on some of the more advanced dives around Vallarta, as well as those looking to dive around the world. Just like scuba diving itself, the PADI Rescue Diver course is best described as both "challenging" and "rewarding."
What is the PADI Rescue Diver Course?
The PADI Rescue Diver Course is a course administered by divers certified by PADI, the Professional Association of Diving Instructors. The PADI Rescue Diver Course is an advanced scuba diving course designed to give scuba divers the tools they need to prevent and address a series of common problems that may occur during a dive. At the course's conclusion, divers will be PADI Rescue Diver Certified.
Who Needs to be PADI Rescue Diver Certified?
While the PADI Rescue Diver Course is not a prerequisite for most dives here in Vallarta, it is an excellent course to take to learn how keep yourself and those around you safe during a dive. The skills earned during your PADI Rescue Diver Course can be used on any dive, in any location. Getting your PADI Rescue Diver Certification is an essential step to scuba diving successfully and safely on your own. Read on to learn more about the PADI Rescue Diver Course and enroll with our scuba diving experts here at Vallarta Adventures today!
The Fun Part
Rise to challenges and master them! Most divers find this course both demanding and rewarding, and at the end they say it's the best course they've ever taken.
You Will Learn
- Recognizing and managing stress in other divers
- Emergency management and equipment
- Rescuing panicked divers
- Rescuing unresponsive divers
If you are interested in getting certified or simply would like more information, please contact our Dive Specialists team by phone or WhatsApp at +52 322 779 7456, or write to us at [email protected]
What's included in this experience
- PADI eLearning access code
- PADI certified Dive Instructor
- PADI certification & fees
- Pool Training Sessions
- Diving Equipment
- Wetsuit (in Winter)
- 2-day tours practicing different dive emergency simulations
What do you need to know before you book
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- SAVE TIME & do your bookwork before your vacation
- Minimum age is 12
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Guests with respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems are restricted
- Good mental and physical conditions are required
- Guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs are not allowed
Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to who Federal Security has denied access.
What to bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Certification Card