PADI Scuba Diver Certification
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 10 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Puerto Vallarta is one of the premier scuba diving destinations in the world. If you're coming to visit, you don't want to miss out on the opportunity to explore the region's tropical waters on your very own dive. To help you get ready, our PADI certified experts here at Vallarta Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center proudly offer this PADI Scuba Diving Certification course.
This is the perfect certification course if you want a scuba diver certification fast. You receive a limited certification and you can dive in the company of a dive guide. This PADI Scuba Diver Certification requires less training time and covers the first lessons to give you a more general idea about diving.
A Comprehensive Scuba Diving Certification Course Led by Expert Instructors
If you are looking to scuba dive in Vallarta or elsewhere, learning the proper scuba diving protocol is essential to maximize the safety and success of your dives. To learn proper scuba diving techniques, it's important to receive instruction through a PADI scuba course administered by a PADI certified instructor. PADI, the Professional Association of Diving Instructors, sets the standard for scuba diving safety and diving protocol worldwide.
Led by our experienced, PADI-certified instructors, this PADI Scuba Diving Certification course gives you the tools and skills you need to start scuba diving in the company of a guide. It's a great choice for both adults and kids (ages 10+) looking to start their journeys into the world of scuba diving.
The Benefits of a PADI Scuba Certification – Dive all over the world!
Scuba diving is an amazing and rewarding activity that all can enjoy. This PADI Scuba Certification course is the perfect first step for those looking to dive with guides in Puerto Vallarta and beyond. The skills and certification earned in this course by Vallarta Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center can be used in guided dives at sites all over the world. This scuba dive certification course is also a good warm-up for the Open Water Diver certification. Plus, it takes under a day to complete — perfect for those on tight vacation schedules. PADI Scuba Divers are qualified to:
- Dive under the direct supervision of a professional scuba guide to a maximum depth of 12 meters / 40 feet
- Rent or purchase scuba dive gear and participate in other diving activities as long as they have the required supervision
- Continue their dive training and complete PADI Open Water Diver certification and other specialty courses
SAVE TIME & do your bookwork before your vacation. For more information, please contact our Dive Specialists team by phone or WhatsApp at +52 322 779 7456, or write to us at [email protected]
The Fun Part
The Scuba Diver certification opens the door on the underwater world for anyone who's thought that a course would take too long or be too difficult. Get in the water sooner with this quick instructional certification. You can easily upgrade in the future to the PADI Open Water Diver whenever time allows or when you're ready for more.
You Will Learn
All the basics of scuba diving through knowledge development, a set of scuba skills in the pool that you'll use again during open water dives, and an appreciation for the underwater world that will keep you coming back for more bottom time every chance you get!
During the course you'll cover material and practice skills related to topics such as:
- Buoyancy skills including comfortable ascents and descents, and breathing underwater
- Staying warm underwater, streamlining your swimming skills and buddy diving techniques
- Diving environments and aquatic life you're likely to encounter
- Preventing common problems underwater
- An introduction to boat diving
What's included in this tour
- PADI certified Dive Instructor
- PADI course materials
- PADI certification and PADI Fees
- Pool training sessions
- Dive Equipment
- Wetsuit (in Winter)
- 1 day tour with 2 certification dives
What do you need to know before you book
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- SAVE TIME & do your bookwork before your vacation
- Minimum Age: 10 years old
- Expecting mothers are restricted
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, beginner divers shouldn’t fly within 12 hours after a dive; certified divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day
- Must not have respiratory, cardiovascular or ear problems
- Must be in good mental and physical conditions
- Must not be under the influence of alcohol or drugs
Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to who Federal Security has denied access.
What to bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Non-certified divers can participate in 1-tank dives with a maximum depth of 40 ft. after completing a Vallarta Adventures Discover Scuba pool lesson before the day of their dive
- Certified divers are automatically allowed to participate in 2-tank dives up to a maximum depth of 60 ft
- Advanced divers can participate in 2-tank dives up to a maximum depth of 120 ft
- All dives are supervised by a dive instructor per each group of 4. We use the buddy system for our dives so you’ll never be alone