Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 9 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Parasail high above the sparkling waters of the breathtaking Banderas Bay while enjoying incredible panoramic views of this one of North America’s largest natural bays.
From your secure spot in the sky, you’ll float along on a warm, tropical ocean breeze. While parasailing, you may even catch a glimpse of dolphins, manta rays or whales playing in the surf. An exhilarating yet safe trip for the adventurer in all of us.
Enjoy Puerto Vallarta from the air with Parasailing!
Parasailing is an exciting way to get up in the air and see Puerto Vallarta and the surrounding skyline. You will soar up to 165 feet in the air from Banderas Bay and see Puerto Vallarta, Nuevo Vallarta, Bucerias, and more!
The start of your journey involves a short briefing from your captain as the boat motor roars out from the pier. You’ll be harnessed into a tandem parasail and lifted from a platform ensuring you get real high real fast.
Parasailing is a “must do" activity and it’s hard to beat trying it in Puerto Vallarta. Don’t miss out!
How Much Is Parasailing In Puerto Vallarta?
$99 per person age 12 and up, with Vallarta Adventures. Children from 9 to 11 years old ride at a reduced price of $69. Costs associated with hotel and travel would vary depending on the method and time of year you book your trip. However, our prices stay the same year-round.
What's included in this tour
- A thrilling parasail experience (6 minutes is the approximate time in the air)
- Life jackets
What do you need to know before you book
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum age: 9 years old
- Ages 9 to 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum height: 4ft (1.2m)
- Maximum weight: 260lbs (118kg)
- Minimum weight: 88lbs (40kg)
- People who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems cannot participate in this activity
- Expectant mothers are restricted from this tour
- Camera use is restricted for safety reasons
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- We recommend not eating within the hour prior to participation
- Extra cash for dock fees, photos and souvenirs