Scuba Dive at Chimo
From $834 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
4 and a Half Hours
Min 12 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Chimo is a secluded fishing village located in the south of Banderas Bay. Its privileged location close to the edge of the bay, makes this unique dive site a rich environment for tropical fish and large pelagics like manta rays. Getting to see "Las Iglesias", rock formations that emerge from the bottom of the ocean, is like admiring the pillars of a cathedral; a beautiful view for those who decide to join this adventure with the expert team of Vallarta Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center!
- PADI Profesional Diver
- Diving equipment
- 2 dives
- Light snack and purified water
- Wetsuits (upon request in winter)
Know before you book
- The minimum age to dive at El Chimo is 12.
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day.
- At least one immersion in the 12 months prior to diving with Vallarta Adventures is required.
- Expecting mothers are not allowed.
What to bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Valid Certification Card Minimum Open Water Certification (OWD)
- Extra cash for dock fees