Princesa Wreck Dive
From $109 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
4 and a Half Hours
Min 12 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Shipwrecks attract divers who want to learn more about history, see a ship’s mechanisms in a whole new way or enjoy the artificial reefs that form when ships sink.
This dive site is only available as a private excursion for certified divers (654 USD is the starting rate fo up to 6 divers).
Wreck Dive in Puerto Vallarta
The expert team of Vallarta Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center will take you to one of the most exciting dive sites in Puerto Vallarta: a cemetery of small shipwrecks near the Beach of Mismaloya and the remains of the ship Princess Vallarta.
Join one of the favorite activities of those who enjoy diving, and see one of our biggest attractions near the Beach of Mismaloya, a cemetery of small shipwrecks, where the main attraction is the remains of the ship Princess Vallarta.
- PADI certified divemaster
- Diving equipment
- 2 Tanks
- Light breakfast
- Purified water
- Wetsuits (upon request in winter)
Know before you book
- The minimum age to dive at Princesa Shipwreck is 12.
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives, and within 12 hours after one dive in a day.
- At least one immersion in the 12 months prior to diving with Vallarta Adventures is required.
- Expecting mothers are not allowed.
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Valid Certification Card Minimum Open Water Certification (OWD)
- Extra cash for dock fees