Private Princesa Wreck Dive
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
4 and a Half Hours
Min 15 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Shipwrecks attract divers who want to learn more about history, see a ship’s mechanisms in a whole new way or enjoy the artificial reefs that form when ships sink.
Wreck Dive in Puerto Vallarta
The expert team of Vallarta Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center will take you to one of the most exciting dive sites in Puerto Vallarta: a cemetery of small shipwrecks near the Beach of Mismaloya and the remains of the ship Princess Vallarta.
Join one of the favorite activities of those who enjoy diving, and see one of our biggest attractions near the Beach of Mismaloya, a cemetery of small shipwrecks, where the main attraction is the remains of the ship Princess Vallarta.
This dive site is only available as a private excursion for certified divers (987 USD is the starting rate for up to 4 divers).
Certified Dive - 2 Tanks
Boat: Motor Boat
Water Temp: 65-86°F/18-30°C
Visibility: 20 - 60 ft/ 7-18 m
Depth: 40-80 ft/12-25 mt
What's included in this tour
- PADI Dive Master
- Weights with belt
- 2 Dives
- Light snack and purified water
What do you need to know before you book
- To dive at Princesa Wreck, you must have an Advanced Certification or higher. If you have an Open Water Certification, then at least 25 logged dives are required, or you can dive with Vallarta Adventures up to 7 days prior to evaluating your diving skills.
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- The minimum age to dive at Princesa Shipwreck is 15.
- A $25usd rental fee will be applied at check-in for certified divers. This fee does not apply to beginner divers or certification courses.
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives, and within 12 hours after one dive in a day.
- At least one immersion in the 12 months prior to diving with Vallarta Adventures is required.
- Expecting mothers are not allowed.
Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to who Federal Security has denied access.
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Valid Certification Card Minimum Open Water Certification (OWD)
- Extra cash for dock fees