Whale Watching Adventure
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Best Price Guarantee
Board our catamaran boat to witness the awe-inspiring enormity and grace of 40ft (12m) humpback whales breaching out of the water in this exciting eco-adventure.
The Humpback Whale season in Puerto Vallarta starts on December 8th, 2023. Book in advance to secure your spot!
Our expert guides will share interesting information about these impressive marine mammals. You might even listen to the way they communicate via our unique hydrophones.
Designed for those who want to enjoy whale watching from the comfort of a steady and ample catamaran with all facilities on board. Spend a day in Puerto Vallarta, marveling over the most exciting migration of the ocean.
To close out on a high note, our Whale Watching Adventure includes open bar service and a Deli-style buffet on board. You might even be lucky enough to spot whales while having lunch! Book it now; you deserve it!
This is the most comfortable way to enjoy a Whale Watching experience in Puerto Vallarta!
Make this adventure COMBO with a fun swim with dolphins. Click here to learn more about it!
What's included in this experience
- Catamaran boat ride
- Whale Watching led by an expert guide
- Fruit & appetizers on board
- Open Bar (alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages)
What do you need to know before you book
- An additional $25 Pesos conservation fee per person will be collected at check-in. All proceeds go toward the conservation of humpback whales.
- Please arrive at the check-in point 30 minutes before departure.
- Child prices apply to children ages 4 to 11
- 12 and older is considered an adult
Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to who Federal Security has denied access.
What to bring
- Light sweater
- Extra cash for dock fees, Humpback whales conservation fee ($ 25 Pesos) and souvenirs