Combo Whale Watching & Dolphin Adventure
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
5 and a Half Hours
Min 4 years old
Best Price Guarantee
The Humpback Whale season in Puerto Vallarta starts on December 8th, 2023. Book in advance to secure your spot!
The perfect way to spend your day with encounters with marine mammals!
Start your experience by boarding our catamaran boat to witness the awe-inspiring enormity and grace of 40ft (12m) humpback whales breaching out of the water in this exciting eco-adventure.
Our expert guides will share interesting information about these impressive marine mammals. You might even listen to the way they communicate via our unique hydrophones.
Designed for those who want to enjoy whale watching from the comfort of a steady and ample catamaran with all facilities on board. Spend a day in Puerto Vallarta, marveling over the most exciting migration of the ocean.
To close out on a high note, our Whale Watching Adventure includes open bar service and a Deli-style buffet lunch on board. You might even be lucky enough to spot whales while having lunch! Book it now; you deserve it!
After this great experience, we'll head back to our dolphin center to participate in the Dolphin Swim Adventure.
During this Dolphin Swim Adventure in Vallarta, Mexico, you’ll spend time getting to know and play with our friendly dolphins on a shallow platform before hopping into deeper waters and riding across our crystal clear dolphin pool belly-to-belly with one of these lightning-fast creatures.
Vallarta Adventures with Dolphins: Hands-On Fun and Learning
The sweet smiles of our dolphins make learning a treat! As part of this swim adventure, you will spend time learning about the Pacific Bottlenose’s unique anatomy and behaviors from one of our marine mammal experts.
You’ll gaze into your dolphin’s eyes, rub their smooth skin, and become so familiar with their quirks that you’ll feel like you’ve made a new friend.
Did you know that dolphins, like people, can have very different personalities? As you play, dance, and swim with a specific dolphin, they’ll be learning about you as much as you’re learning about them!
What's included in this tour
- Life jacket
- Catamaran boat ride
- Whale watching led by an expert guide
- Deli-style buffet lunch on board
- Open bar
What do you need to know before you book
- An additional $25 Pesos conservation fee per person will be collected at check-in. All proceeds go toward the conservation of humpback whales.
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- Minimum age: 4 years old.
- Child prices apply to children ages 4 to 11
- 12 and older is considered an adult
- Cameras are only allowed in the guest observation area
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed
- All of our programs are designed with our dolphins’ well-being in mind
- Expecting mothers are restricted
Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to who Federal Security has denied access.
What to bring
- Light sweater
- Biodegradable sunscreen & repellent
- A cap or hat
- Towel / Swimwear (Optional)
- Extra cash for dock fees, Humpback whales conservation fee ($ 25 Pesos) and souvenirs
- Sun protective clothing