Combo: Whale Watching & Dolphin Adventure
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
5 and a Half Hours
Min 5 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Spend a day with marine mammals and save and additional 25% on this Combo!
This fantastic combo offers in ONE DAY two of the Best Things To Do in Puerto Vallarta for families and nature lovers: an interesting whale-watching excursion and a fun swimming with dolphins experience. Save even more on already discounted prices when booking this combo!
The Humpback Whale season in Puerto Vallarta starts on December 8th, 2023. Book in advance to secure your spot.
Watch the marvelous Humpback Whales in Puerto Vallarta
Start your day by boarding our catamaran boat to witness the awe-inspiring enormity and grace of 40ft (12m) humpback whales breaching out of the water in this exciting eco-adventure.
Our expert guides will share interesting information about these impressive marine mammals. You might even listen to the way they communicate via our unique hydrophones.
Designed for those who want to enjoy whale watching from the comfort of a steady and ample catamaran with all facilities on board. Spend a day in Puerto Vallarta, marveling over the most exciting migration of the ocean.
To close out on a high note, our Whale Watching Adventure includes open bar service and a Deli-style buffet lunch on board. You might even be lucky enough to spot whales while having lunch!
Get up close and personal with Dolphins
After the whale-watching excursion, we'll head back to our Dolphin Center to participate in the Dolphin Swim Adventure.
Get to know and play with our friendly dolphins on a shallow platform before hopping into deeper waters and riding across our crystal clear dolphin pool belly-to-belly with one of these lightning-fast creatures.
Our philosophy: Hands-On Fun and Learning
The sweet smiles of our dolphins make learning a treat! As part of this swim adventure, you will spend time learning about the Pacific Bottlenose’s unique anatomy and behaviors from one of our marine mammal experts.
You’ll gaze into your dolphin’s eyes, rub their smooth skin, and become so familiar with their quirks that you’ll feel like you’ve made a new friend.
Did you know that dolphins, like people, can have very different personalities? As you play, dance, and swim with a specific dolphin, they’ll be learning about you as much as you’re learning about them!
Get Even More Value for your Money
If you want to see how to get more value for your money, don’t forget to explore the rest of our Combos!
What's included in this experience
- Catamaran boat ride equipped with hydrophones to hear whales' songs
- Whale watching led by an expert guide
- Deli-style buffet lunch on board & Open bar
- Dolphin experience including belly ride, fun interactions and hugs
What do you need to know before you book
- An additional $25 Pesos conservation fee per person will be collected at check-in. All proceeds go toward the conservation of humpback whales.
- Please arrive at our check-in point 30 minutes before departure.
- Minimum age: 5 years old.
- Child prices apply to children ages 5 to 11. 12 and older is considered an adult
- You can bring your camera to the whale-watching tour, but not during the dolphin experience.
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed during the swim with dolphins experience
- This combo is not suitable for pregnant women. If someone in your group is pregnant, they can book the regular Whale Watching Adventure, and if they would like to do a Dolphin Swim, they must book it in Private.
Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to whom Federal Security has denied access.
What to bring
- Light sweater
- Sun protective clothing
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Towel and Swimwear
- Camera for the whale watching tour
- Extra cash for dock fees, Humpback whales conservation fee ($ 25 Pesos) and souvenirs