- Where is the best place to snorkel in the Bay of Banderas?
- Do you provide snorkeling gear?
- What if I have never snorkeled before?
- I know how to snorkel and would like to free dive - can I do this?
- Do you provide wet suits?
- Should I bring money for souvenirs and photos?
- Q: Where is the best place to snorkel in the Bay of Banderas?
Generally, the further out you get from town the better the snorkeling, because the rivers affect visibility and the variety of marine life. The best snorkeling conditions are usually found at the Marietas Islands, where we go on our Eco Discovery tour. Las Caletas and Yelapa are also great snorkeling spots, as they are in sheltered quiet coves south of Puerto Vallarta.
- Q: Do you provide snorkeling gear?
Yes - we provide life vests, snorkel and masks. You can buy your own snorkel gear from us.
- Q: What if I have never snorkeled before?
No problem, our snorkel guides will show you how to use the equipment and take you to the best spots.
- Q: I know how to snorkel and would like to free dive - can I do this?
Unfortunately, federal regulation prohibit free diving. Only snorkeling with a life vest is allowed.
- Q: Do you provide wet suits?
Yes, we do in the winter season only.
- Q: Should I bring money for souvenirs and photos?
Yes, since we provide photo services in every adventure and they will be available for you at the end of the tour. You can also purchase souvenirs at our shop or local crafts at the different towns we visit.