Private Scuba Dive at Chimo
From: $1429 USD-30%
From: $1000 USD
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 12 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Chimo is a secluded fishing village located in the south of Banderas Bay. Its privileged location close to the edge of the bay, makes this unique dive site a rich environment for tropical fish and large pelagics like manta rays.
This dive site is only available as a private excursion for certified divers (1,429 USD is the starting rate for up to 6 divers).
Discover Chimo's famous "Las Iglesias"
Getting to see "Las Iglesias", rock formations that emerge from the bottom of the ocean, is like admiring the pillars of a cathedral; a beautiful view for those who decide to join this adventure with the expert team of Vallarta Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center!
The underwater world at Chimo includes rock formations and reefs, starting at a depth of 30 feet and descending to more than 200 hundred feet. Discover different kinds of corals that are only seen at this dive location in Puerto Vallarta, and get ready to dive at a well-known place to spot manta rays and large schools of fish.
Certified Dive - 2 Tanks
Dives: 2 (certified divers)
Boat: Motor Boat
Water Temp: 65-86°F/18-30°C
Visibility: 20 - 60 ft/ 7-18 m
Depth: 40-80 ft/12-25 mt
What's included in this tour
- PADI Dive Master
- Weights with belt
- 2 Dives
- Light snack and purified water
What do you need to know before you book
- COVID-19 protocols are implemented to ensure the safety of all our guests.
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes prior to departure time.
- The minimum age to dive at El Chimo is 12.
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives in a day.
- A $25usd rental fee will applied at check in for certified divers. This fee does not apply beginner divers or certification courses.
- At least one immersion in the 12 months prior to diving with Vallarta Adventures is required.
- Expecting mothers are not allowed.
Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to who Federal Security has denied access.
What to bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Valid Certification Card Minimum Open Water Certification (OWD)
- Extra cash for dock fees