Las Caletas & Dolphins
From $199 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 5 years old
Best Price Guarantee
The Best Value Tour: Las Caletas & Dolphin Swim!
You get double the fun and triple the relaxation on our Las Caletas & Dolphin Swim tour! You can fulfill your dream to swim with dolphins and have a custom adventure that can include anything from spa treatments to snorkeling to mezcal tastings and meeting monkeys. Your trip to Las Caletas, which TripAdvisor has called one of the most beautiful secluded beaches in the world, is just part of the fun. What makes this Puerto Vallarta tour truly unforgettable is the added opportunity to splash and swim with one of the sea’s most playful, curious and empathetic creatures.
- A once in a lifetime experience! Our 40-minute Signature Swim Dolphin Program.
- Scenic boat ride to Las Caletas
- Lunch at Las Caletas
- Open bar at Las Caletas
- Snorkel, mask and fins
- Nature walk
- Animal Encounter
- Cooking Class
- Clay modeling
- Mezcal tasting
- Kids Adventure Park
- Teen Adventure Park
- Life jackets
Know before you book
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Each child between the ages 5 & 11 must be accompanied by a paying adult (16 or older)
- Child prices apply to children ages 5 to 11
- Cameras are only allowed in the guest observation area
- No jewelry or sunscreen allowed.
- Life jackets are provided and required.
- Each dolphin program is unique and based upon our groups, specialists and dolphins.
- All of our programs are designed with our dolphins’ wellbeing in mind.
- Bring a valid ID for snorkel equipment check-out. Life jackets are mandatory during all water activities.
- Kids Adventure Park is for children ages 5 to 11, minimum height is 3.25 ft (1 m).
- Teen Adventure Cove includes highly physically demanding activities, participants must be in excellent physical and mental condition. Alcohol not permitted. Zip Line and Step Up: ages 12+, minimum height 4 ft (1.2 m), maximum weight 118 kg (260 lbs).
- Expectant mothers, people who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems cannot participate in this tour.
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Light sweater
- Extra cash for dock fees, photos and souvenirs