Combo: Las Caletas & Dolphins
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 5 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Save even more with the Best Combination of Family-friendly Activities in Puerto Vallarta
You get double the fun and triple the relaxation on this two-day activity, that allows you to visit Las Caletas and enjoy all its activities on one day, and marvel at the incredible experience of swimming with dolphins on another.
Save an additional 25%, on already discounted prices when booking these two family-friendly activities in a Combo!
You’ll Love the Las Caletas Beach Hideaway
This Puerto Vallarta beach paradise is perfect for family getaways because there is so much to do - that is, if you want to do anything at all. You can snooze away the day in one of the shaded hammocks strung between towering palms before sampling the locally made mezcal if your goal is to unwind.
But if ecotourism is more your speed, you can hike the jungle, admire colorful flamingos and beautiful macaws before snorkeling the calm, clear waters. And you can even send the kids on their own adventure before you regroup on the beach for some paddle boarding and kayaking.
The day is yours to create from start to finish, but always includes a delicious buffet lunch and all-day open bar.
Kiss and Interact with a Dolphin
In our specially-designed encounter pools, you’ll be briefed on the dolphin's unique anatomy, their behaviors and unique characteristics before you slip into the clear shallow water to meet your new Pacific Bottlenose friend.
With our trainers at your side, you’ll get to know your dolphin through playful hugs, gentle touches, hand signal communication and even a wet dolphin kiss.
From there, you’ll have a chance to experience the dolphin’s power and grace firsthand as you glide across the pool belly to belly at top speeds. It’s a breathtaking ride you’ll never forget!
A full day of family bonding at the Best Price!
Save an additional 25%, on already discounted prices, when booking these two amazing experiences in a Combo, and make the most of your time in Puerto Vallarta.
If you want to see how to get more value for your money, don’t forget to explore the rest of our Combos!
What's included in this experience
- An unforgettable day at Las Caletas Beach Hideaway with tons of fun activities, buffet lunch and open bar
- A once-in-a-lifetime Dolphin Swim experience!
What do you need to know before you book
- Please arrive at the check-in point 30 minutes prior to departure.
- Minimum age: 5 years old
- Each child between the ages of 5 & 11 must be accompanied by a paying adult (16 or older)
- Child prices apply to children ages 5 to 11
- Cameras are only allowed in the guest observation area
- No jewelry or sunscreen is allowed during the swim with dolphins.
- Bring a valid ID for snorkel equipment check-out. Life jackets are mandatory during all water activities.
- This combo is not suitable for pregnant women. If someone in your group is pregnant, they can book the regular tour to Las Caletas, and if they would like to do a Dolphin Swim, they must book it in Private.
- Kids Adventure Park at Las Caletas is for children ages 4-11, minimum height of 3.25 ft. (1 m)
- Multi-activity Adventure Park at Las Caletas includes highly physically demanding activities. Participants must be in excellent physical and mental condition. Consumption of alcohol is not allowed before or during participation in these activities.
RattleSnake waterslide, Step Up, Dive Platform, Ocean Zipline, Banana Boat: 9 years old or older. Minimum height 4 ft. (1.2 m), maximum weight 118 kg (260 lbs).
- Slide n'Fly waterslide, Spinner Rotating inflatable, Blob inflatable platform: Age from 15 to 40 years old. Minimum height 4 ft. (1.2 m), minimum weight 40kg (88 lbs), maximum weight 118 kg (260 lbs).
Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to who Federal Security has denied access.
What to bring
- Swimsuit & hat
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Light sweater
- Extra cash for dock fees, photos and souvenirs