Las Caletas Beach Hideaway
From $149 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Best Price Guarantee
Relax on the shores of our exclusive and secluded beach hideaway, along the Riviera Nayarit and nestled in the Sierra Madre Mountains. Las Caletas, Puerto Vallarta is one of the top four secluded tropical beaches in the world—accessible only by boat. Hike through the tropical forest to find a diverse range of activities and adventures. Choose from pure relaxation (easy to do in shaded hammocks strung between towering palms) or thrilling exploration! The day is yours to create—you provide the sense of adventure and we'll provide everything else, including the exclusive tropical beach!
Join in the Las Caletas Tour: Explore Puerto Vallarta's Exclusive Tropical Beach Hideaway
- Boat ride to Las Caletas
- Buffet lunch
- Open bar
- Snorkeling and kayaking equipment
- Guided nature walk
- Parrot and monkey encounters
- Cooking Classes
- Mezcal Tasting
- Clay modeling
- Kids Adventure Park
- Teen Adventure Cove
- Wetsuit (upon request in winter)
Know before you book
- Register for optional activities on board your boat or at the gift shop
- Daily schedule may vary without notice to due to weather and sea conditions
- Life jackets are mandatory during all water activities
- Kids Adventure Park is for children ages 4-11, minimum height of 3.25 ft. (1 m).
- Teen Adventure Cove includes highly physically demanding activities, participants must be in excellent physical and mental condition. Alcohol not permitted. Zip Line, Step Up, Rattlesnake & Banana: ages 12+, (Rattlesnake 8+), minimum height 4 ft. (1.2 m), maximum weight 118kg (260lbs).
- Expectant mothers, people who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems cannot participate in the Teen Adventure Cove activities.
- Due to federal regulations, and in an effort to protect the flight path of endemic birds, drones are prohibited in this tour. We appreciate your attention to this important policy.
What to bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Light sweater
- Extra cash for dock fees, photos and souvenirs