Islas Marietas Eco Discovery
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Best Price Guarantee
In terms of pristine natural beauty and scenic seaside vistas, few areas in the world are richer than the Marieta Islands. Protected as part of Islas Marietas National Park, these natural wonders are home to a number of native wildlife species, as well as some of the most breathtaking landscapes in all of Mexico.
On this tour, our guides give you the opportunity to enjoy the natural majesty of the Las Islas Marietas at your own pace. Explore the serene seawater while snorkeling, kayaking, or paddle boarding. No matter what type of natural wonder you’re looking for, our tour of Islas Marietas, Puerto Vallarta, will help you find it.
- Boat ride to Islas Marietas and Majahuitas
- Deli-style lunch
- Open bar (following water activities)
- Snorkel and kayak equipment
Know before you book
- Child prices apply to children ages 4 to 11
- Children ages 12 and up are considered an adult
- Due to federal regulations, and in an effort to protect the flight path of endemic birds, drones are prohibited in this tour.
What to bring
- Biodegradable Sunscreen
- Light sweater
- An additional $90-peso conservation fee per person will be collected at check-in. A portion of the proceeds go toward local surveillance and conservation of the islands
- Extra cash for dock fees, photos and souvenirs