Ocean Mania Water Park
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
Min 9 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Are you ready to defy gravity in the warm waters of Puerto Vallarta? Ocean Mania is our half-day, action-packed adrenaline tour that is full of heart-pounding thrills that will be the highlight of your vacation! Your day begins at our world-class Dolphin and Sea Lion Center where you’ll get to participate in a poolside meet and greet with our friendly sea lions.
After that, we’ll head to a speedboat that will take you to a secluded ocean cove full of experiences designed to turn your world upside down. Upon arrival, you’ll get to participate in various adrenaline-pumping activities, including the Thriller speed boat, ocean zipline, parasailing, banana boat, the Spinner, the Blob, Step-up, ocean waterslide & much more.
After your adventure-filled day, we’ll finish off the tour with a delicious lunch. This is a lively experience perfect for both the young and young at heart.
Get Drenched on the Thriller Jet Boat in Puerto Vallarta
Experience mind-bending speeds on a watercraft unlike any other! Thriller is a high-speed boat propelled by a roaring jet of pressurized water that can pull off moves impossible for other boats. From hair-raising hairpin turns to high-speed drifting to intense 360° spins, this ride will take your breath away. Thriller jet boat captains are trained to maneuver the craft not just over the waves, but also under the waves in dives that will get you totally soaked!
Puerto Vallarta Parasailing
Soar high above the water and enjoy amazing views in our Puerto Vallarta parasailing adventure. It is an experience you cannot miss, mixing the excitement of high speed as you take off with the exhilarating feeling of flying.
NEW ADDITION! The Spinner!
We are very excited to announce a new adrenaline-pumping activity in addition to Ocean Mania: the Spinner! This is a unique experience in Mexico: a rotating inflatable that goes spinning at full speed almost floating over the water, ideal for lovers of fun and adventure.
Zip, Slip, Slide, and Rest at an Ocean Water Park
We are here to help satisfy your insatiable craving for adventure. Are you ready to test your limits on Ocean Mania’s nature-inspired attractions? You can zip line at mind-bending speeds into the ocean. The Step-Up lets you test your fear of heights in a challenge that requires agility and concentration—so whatever you do, don’t look down!
Our guests love Ocean Mania water and adventure park for the excitement, but our top priority is safety. Through it all, your guides will be there to ensure that your day out is 100% thrilling as well as safe.
Bonus: Meet and Greet Our Sea Lions
The thrills of Ocean Mania’s adrenaline-inspiring attractions can only be matched by the thrill of meeting a real, live sea lion! Our friendly sea lions will be as excited to meet you as you are to meet them when you participate together in hands-on activities that are equal parts educational and fun.
Your encounter will begin with a short poolside introduction to the sea lions’ unique physiology, feeding habits and behaviors, and from there one of our professional marine mammal trainers will bring you to our specially designed shallow water pool. You’ll have the opportunity to touch, hug, and even kiss a friendly sea lion—which is an experience unlike any other!
What's included in this tour
- Thriller speed boat
- Spinner inflatable
- Banana Boat
- Ocean Waterslide
- Ocean Zip-Line
- Marine Life Encounter
- Purified Water
What do you need to know before you book
- Min. age. 9 Years old. RattleSnake waterslide, Step Up, Ocean Zipline, Banana Boat.
- Between 15 and 40 Years old. Slide n'Fly waterslide, Spinner Rotating inflatable, Blob.
- Anyone under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
- Please be aware that you must be at the check-in point 30 minutes prior to departure. Boarding will be closed 10 minutes before departure time.
- This tour includes highly physically demanding activities; participants must be in excellent physical condition.
- Participation under the influence of alcohol is not permitted.
- Life Jackets are mandatory
- Minimum height: 4 ft (1.2 m)
- Maximum weight: 260 lbs (118 kg)
- Minimum weight: 88 lbs (40 kg)
- People who suffer from heart disease, back or spine problems, along with expectant mothers, are restricted from this tour.
- Camera use is restricted for safety reasons.
- Due to federal regulations and in an effort to protect the flight path of endemic birds, drones are prohibited in this tour. We appreciate your attention to this important policy.
Please be advised that Mexico's Federal Maritime Ports operate a strict No-Drug Policy, including electronic cigarettes, vapers, and all kinds of drugs. Please be advised not to bring them to any of our tours. We cannot offer a refund or change of day for any guest to who Federal Security has denied access.
What to bring
- Light, waterproof jacket
- Closed-toed walking shoes
- Change of clothes and shoes
- Biodegradable repellant and sunscreen
- We recommend leaving anything that could fall overboard or be damaged by water (cell phone, hat, camera, towel, etc) in the lockers provided
- We recommend not eating within the hour prior to participation
- Extra cash for dock fees, photos and souvenirs