Scuba Dive at Los Arcos
From $109 USD/Person
Google: 4.5 - 17,870 reviews
4 and a Half Hours
Min 10 years old
Best Price Guarantee
Are you ready for your next diving adventure? The expert team of Vallarta Adventures' PADI Five Star Dive Center is excited to bring you to one of the best scuba spots in Puerto Vallarta on your next getaway! Nestled in a cluster of granite islands rising out of the waters of the southern part of Banderas Bay, Los Arcos is a truly thrilling place to explore. There are the Devil’s Canyon and El Bajo, plus a fascinating multitude of beautiful fish, lobsters, octopuses, rays and eels. Every Monday, Friday and Saturday our PADI Divemasters bring divers to scuba dive at Los Arcos and discover the adventure that awaits underneath the waves!
- PADI Divemaster
- Diving equipment
- 2 dives (certified divers only)
- Light snack and purified water
- Wetsuits (upon request in winter)
Know before you book
- The minimum age to dive at Los Arcos is 10.
- Based on PADI’s flying after diving recommendations, divers shouldn’t fly within 18 hours after two or more dives, and within 12 hours after one dive in a day.
- At least one immersion in the 12 months prior to diving with Vallarta Adventures is required.
- Expecting mothers are not allowed.
What to bring
- Biodegradable sunscreen
- Valid Certification Card
- An additional $25 Mexican pesos per person conservation fee will be collected upon check-in as to visit Los Arcos National Park
- Extra cash for dock fees